These DIY Snowman Decorations are so creative and inspiring! Be sure to click through to the full tutorials to find out how to make them!
This is definitely the season for snowmen! Although I do wish that here in the England we got a little bit more snow in the winter. Is that too much to ask for? Well, maybe that’s why I love snowman crafts so much! They are super fun to put together and are an easy way to brighten up your house during a wintery month.
So today, I’ve rounded up 27 creative DIY Snowman Decorations for your home
HERE ARE 27 CREATIVE DIY SNOWMAN DECORATIONS
1. DIY Snowman Wreath. This cute little guy was created by Peggy Bond using deco mesh and drain pipes!
2. Pan Lid Snowman. This snowman was created by Elizabeth Stevens using thrift store pan lids! She painted the pans with chalk paint and drilled holes to create the face.
3. DIY Cup Snowman. Wanda Buchner shares how she made a snowman out of plastic cups! That’s literally all you need, cups and staples!
4. Hat Box Snowman. Tammy Serviss from Crow Hill Country Crafts and Primitives created this snowman out of painted round boxes! She then added accessories to give it the snowman look!
5. Candy Dish Snowman. This cute snowman was made by Dakota Marie using different types of candy dishes, paint, and buttons!
6. Wooden Spindle Snowman. This rustic snowman is made from wooden spindles! Isn’t it so cute? I love his green plaid scarf!
7. Scrap Wood Snowman Family. This little snowman family was created by Maurtia Forbes using scrap wood and wrapping paper. I love the faces that she painted on them too!
8. Snowman Door. Audrey Vetter used construction paper and tape to make a snowman on her door.
9. Sock Snowmen. Petrina Missons made these snowmen out of socks and filled with rice to fatten them up. Then of course they were accessorized with buttons, straight pins, and little hats!
10. Gourd Snowmen. Another beautiful craft idea from Tammy Serviss at Crow Hill Country Crafts and Primitives! She created these snowmen by painting gourds!
11. Felted Wool Snowman. I especially love the matching mittens and scarf on this snowman! I think the finished product is so charming. I’ll take five of them, please!
12. Easy DIY Yarn Snowman. This rustic style yarn snowman from Kim at Made In a Day is so cute! I just love what she used to make the hat and arms!
13. DIY Snowman Shovel Winter Porch Decor. Do you have a rusty shovel sitting around somewhere that needs a new life? Here is a super creative idea from Craftbits on how to upcycle it into winter decor!
14. Old Fashioned Snowman Craft. I adore the coat on this snowman! And I love that you could potentially customize it to match your existing winter decorations!
15. Hoop Art Snowman Craft. This hoop art snowman is a fantastic way to upcycle any leftover or secondhand embroidery hoops you may find!
16. Creamer Bottle Snowman. If your household goes through a lot of coffee creamer, you may love this crafty project that turns those bottles into snowmen!
17. DIY Snowmen Made from Glass Jars. Similar to the previous project, this one from Green With Decor is a great way to use up other kinds of bottles you may go through in your home!
18. Winter Snowman Burlap Art. This burlap art is so cute! And the tutorial is so helpful that I think anyone could easily replicate this at home, art skills or not.
19. Edible Marshmallow Snowmen. I couldn’t resist including this simple treat idea on here. These would make a great snack while you’re working through the other DIY snowman decoration ideas in this roundup!
20. DIY Window Cling Snowman. I’ve seen many window clings at the store throughout the years, but I never thought about making them at home! Can you guess what they’re made out of?
21. No Sew Sock Snowmen. I love how this sock snowman has mini pom poms for the nose! But be sure to read the full tutorial in the link below to figure out exactly how she turned a lonely sock into this charming winter decoration!
22. Easy Snowman Fridge Activity. You all should know by now that I have a thing for fridge decoration ideas. See here, here, and here for proof. So of course I love this simple fridge activity that can transform your fridge into a snowman for the winter!
23. Reversible Snowman Wood Slice Decoration. I really love this reversible wood slice decoration, because it has one side that can be used for fall and one that can be used for winter! What a wonderful way to save space on seasonal decor in your home.
24. DIY Shutter Snowman. This rustic farmhouse style piece of winter decor is totally up my alley! And I like what she ended up using to make the nose!
25. How to Paint a Snowman Tutorial. This tutorial includes two different ways to paint a cute and simple snowman. And the best part is that it can be incorporated into so many different DIY projects!
26. DIY Painted Snowman Logs. This painted logs tutorial from Hip 2 Save is the rustic and affordable idea you’ve been waiting for! If you can find the wood for free, even better! Then all you need after that is paint and a few accessories
27. Painted Mason Jar Snowman Craft. I can’t get over how simple yet stunning this mason jar snowman craft is! The scarf on this one is what gets me.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVOURITE DIY SNOWMAN DECORATIONS YOU WANT TO TRY? DO YOU LIKE DECORATING YOUR HOME FOR WINTER? I’D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!