9. IKEA coffee capsule holder hack. Coffee drinkers, this one is for you! Organize your coffee capsules with this IKEA hack to avoid using up valuable counter or cupboard space.
10. IKEA baking cart storage. I’ve seen this IKEA cart be used for different things all over the internet, but never would have thought to use it as a baking cart!
11. DIY IKEA coffee cart. This IKEA cart was originally a well-loved hand-me-down, but look at how beautiful it is now! Also, you have to see how she decorated the other side of the cart with a coffee-themed tea towel!
12. DIY glass canister makeover. This simple organization upgrade requires only a little bit of time and money, and it’s well worth the effort!
13. DIY faux marble table IKEA kitchen hack. This DIY project is perfect for IKEA tabletops that have gotten a lot of love over the years. You know we’re a fan of contact paper (fablon) on here – CLICK HERE FOR MORE CONTACT PAPER IDEAS
14. IKEA bookshelves turned into a large kitchen island. You’ve got that right! This couple saved hundreds by creating a large kitchen island out of IKEA bookshelves and customising it to suit their style!
15. DIY rolling kitchen island or bar. If your kitchen is small, then this customized space-saving rolling kitchen island or breakfast bar may be just the thing for you!
16. Rustic grain sack kitchen organizer IKEA hack. Store extra supplies on the side of your cabinet in style with this rustic IKEA grain sack project!
17. DIY glam IKEA Grundtal rail hack. Are you itching to add gold or brass tones to your kitchen? Then you need to check out this glam IKEA rail makeover by my friend Kimberly!
18. Rustic industrial open shelving. Click to read this tutorial and find out how Colleen made these industrial shelves on a budget, including which type of wood they used in order to save money!
WHICH OF THESE IKEA KITCHEN HACKS WAS YOUR FAVORITE?