Sharing a collection of 21 awesome IKEA hacks for your children’s toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
I don’t know about you, but in my house, The Toys are taking over!
It’s gotten to the point where every night I find myself wondering if I’ll wake up to a scene from the movie ‘Small Soldiers’. I picture myself cowering under bedsheets, surrounded by hoards of army figurines pointing miniature (but deadly) weaponry at me.
(Of course I’d much rather prefer to wake up to a cute and fluffy scene from Toy Story, but we don’t always get what we want in life)
So back to the toys … and how to keep them from taking over your life.
Having effective storage systems in place, that’s the key. Effective affordable storage systems you can implement in every room in your house.
Thats where IKEA comes in because of course IKEA and affordable go hand in hand. Today, I’ve rounded up 21 IKEA toy storage hacks for you. Whats that you say? You’ve already got that covered?
(Sorry but no, this does not constitute a good IKEA toy storage hack )
HERE ARE SOME CLEVER IKEA TOY STORAGE HACKS YOU CAN TRY!
1. Train and activity table using the TROFAST system.
VIA THE CRAZY CRAFT LADY
2. Under bed toy storage using the ALGOT wire basket.
VIA THE HEATHERED NEST
VIA GRILLO DESIGNS
3. Dress up area using the GRUNDTAL towel rail
VIA SMALL FRY BLOG
or use the BYGIL rail for nerf gun storage
VIA SHES CRAFTY
4. Miniature lego men display using RIBBA picture frames
VIA FRUGAL FUN FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
5. Soft toy storage hanger using the Komplement’s mulit hanger
6. Creative kids toy storage reading corner using the KALLAX
VIA IKEA HACKERS
7. Toy storage bench seating using the KALLAX.
VIA I HEART ORGANIZING
8. Car toy organiser using the GRUNDTAL knife racks.
VIA KEEPING UP WITH THE SOUTHS
9. Cute dress up storage system using theIKEA BILLY
VIA RAIN ON A TIN ROOF
CLICK ON THE ARROW TO SEE PART 2!