Sharing a collection of 21 awesome IKEA hacks for your children’s toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
[Psst! Join me on Instagram keep up with my latest going-ons and behind the scenes ideas!]
I don’t know about you, but in my house, The Toys are taking over!
It’s gotten to the point where every night I find myself wondering if I’ll wake up to a scene from the movie ‘Small Soldiers’. I picture myself cowering under bedsheets, surrounded by hoards of army figurines pointing miniature (but deadly) weaponry at me.
(Of course I’d much rather prefer to wake up to a cute and fluffy scene from Toy Story, but we don’t always get what we want in life)
So back to the toys … and how to keep them from taking over your life.
Having effective storage systems in place, that’s the key. Effective affordable storage systems you can implement in every room in your house.Sort if like this book storage idea put together for my son
That’s where IKEA comes in because we all know IKEA and affordable go hand in hand right?. Today, I’ve rounded up 21 IKEA toy storage hacks for you. Whats that you say? You’ve already got that covered?
(Sorry but no, this does not constitute a good IKEA toy storage hack )
HERE ARE SOME CLEVER IKEA TOY STORAGE HACKS YOU CAN TRY!
1. Train and activity table using the TROFAST system.
2. Under bed toy storage using the ALGOT wire basket.
3. Dress up area using the GRUNDTAL towel rail
or use the BYGIL rail for nerf gun storage
4. Miniature lego men display using RIBBA picture frames
5. Soft toy storage hanger using the Komplement’s mulit hanger
6. Creative kids toy storage reading corner using the KALLAX
7. Toy storage bench seating using the KALLAX.
8. Car toy organiser using the GRUNDTAL knife racks.
9. Cute dress up storage system using theIKEA BILLY
CLICK ON THE ARROW TO SEE PART 2!
I love these!
I’ve been looking for ideas to create my son’s play room,
thank you so much!
I really love them, look beauftiful
Great ideas Medina! Love the dress up cabinet !
Love the cloud shelves and the mini figures in the frame. I could have done with some of these great ideas a few years ago.