8. Simple modern wooden shoe organizer. This space saving shoe rack can be installed anywhere in your home, and provides a stylish way to show off your favorite footwear.
9. Wine crates turned rustic shoe storage solution. Next time you see some empty wine crates for sale, grab them up! Because they are a great way to organize your shoes without taking up much floor space.
10. IKEA bookcase turned into a DIY shoe storage. Take advantage of your wall space and turn a bookcase into an affordable and customised shoe storage solution.
11. Command center baskets for children’s shoes. Keep them organized and in a convenient location in your home so that they’ll be easy to grab on your way out the door.
12. Easy shoe storage rack made from a pallet. Beautify your outdoor shoe storage area with this amazing DIY from Katrin at KreativK.
13. A simple bench and basket shoe organization solution. Having an assigned shoe basket for each family member under a bench is a great way to hide clutter and keep your entryway organized.
14. IKEA magazine holders turned into a shoe rack. This super simple DIY is perfect for that awkward space behind a door, and it’s also really affordable to put together.
15. A geometric DIY shoe storage rack made out of cardboard. This shoe rack is especially great for small spaces. And because it’s made from cardboard, it won’t even come close to breaking the bank!
WHERE DO SHOES TEND TO GET PILED UP IN YOUR HOME? WHICH OF THESE DIY SHOE STORAGE IDEAS WAS YOUR FAVORITE? IF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTIONS OF YOUR OWN, I’D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS!
If you dont have time to DIY, here are some trendy shoe storage ideas you can buy online!