INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Home Forums GENERAL CHAT INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Medina 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Medina
    Keymaster

Hi all. Welcome to the new Grillo Designs forum Hope you enjoy it! Please introduce yourself. Dont be shy 🙂 I cant wait to meet you all!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Medina.

Orchid Blue NZ
    Participant

Hi I’m Nikki from Orchid`Blue NZ in New Zealand 😀 I specialize in jewelry made from vintage items such as china, serving trays, watch movements etc and other crafts. For those outside New Zealand I do post world wide.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bree
    Participant

Hi! My name is Bree and I work for Junelily.com and have designed this site!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Caco
      Participant

Bree I really like your webpage design and what appears to be ease of use! Really fresh and attractive!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Caco.
      2 users thanked author for this post.

Claire
    Participant

Hi, I’m Claire and I currently live in the U.K., but I’m married to a Norwegian and was bought up in Hong Kong so like to feel I have an international outlook. I love making stuff, especially upcycling and revamping things. I have a thing about denim and often use old jeans in my crafting. I blog about my craft and upcycles at Pillarboxblue.

Hi, I’m Michelle from Michigan (United States), my Etsy store is called A Noble Touch, and I specialize in making wreaths (flower wreath and horse head wreath are my specialties) as well as others. I also want to get into upcycling furniture. I love to try new things and see how crafty I can be.. Never used to think of myself as crafty.. but as it turns out.. I just may have a little bit of my mother in me after all! LOL

Kassandra
    Participant

Hi Iam Kassandra I an in Iowa the USA..I have been crafting for 20 something years.I revamp upcycle.I love glitter and bling.I dont usually sell my work.I do help others.In need of furniture fot their home.

connomp
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Michele, from Iowa. I’m a spare time crafter and photographer, hoping to eventually make it full time! I’m always on the lookout for new ideas, which is why I love Grillo Designs so much 🙂

Medina
      Keymaster

Nice to meet you Michelle!

queenopearls
    Participant

Hi there wonderful people, my name is Christina aka QueenOPearls. Thank you Medina for starting the forums. I tend to be a bit of a hermit artist, quilter, painter, upcycler, maker. My current residence is in Sarasota, FL, USA.
    Lovely to participate on these forums. I know I will learn much and share what I know.

Deborah
    {content}

Hello Everyone! My name is Debe or Deborah! I’m a retired truck driver. I love to paint, do crafts and up cycle or repurpose things. I’m from Tennessee. I am married, and when my husband is not working we like to do projects together. Thank you for this site! And pat I love the work you do on revamping your furnature.

Hi I. Donna from NY. I love crafts in. Love to knit … I also scrapbook and make cards.
    I enjoy getting to know everyone. Can’t wait to see what everyone creates.

Hilary Lambert
    Participant

Hi, I’m Hilary from Wisconsin. I decorate my horse barn more than my home. I’m so glad I stumbled upon your website. I’m going to try the horsehead wreath. I think it’ll look great on the barn door.

Denese Winterscheidt

Hi, my name is Denese and I live in Superior Wisconsin, USA. I have been bitten by the chalk paint bug and have done several items around our house. I watch my 4 grandkids and have created a wonderful crafting area for us to enjoy together. The minute they come in our house it is straight to the basement and asking what is the project for today. Love exposing them to all the wonderful creative things in the world. Love to see what everyone around the world is creating, thanks to all for sharing your creative spirit..

joyjoy
    Participant

Hi I am Joyce from Fl. and Even tho I am not new at Grillo Designs this is the first time on the forum…I love all the neat things and ideal yall have on here.I am also an animal lover gardener and love going to beach. Thank you for reading my post

Ivonne
    Participant

Hi, My name is Ivonne and I’m living in the Netherlands. I like crafting in my spare time and also make floral arrangments.

Medina
      Keymaster

Welcome Ivonne!!

Greetings from Caldicot, Wales in the UK!

Great to be a new member of a very exciting website and looking forward to meeting many crafty like minded people!

My hobby and craft is coin ring making and my wife upcycles furniture and is into decoupage.

Here is my facebook page! Please check it out ?

McMahon’s coin rings

Regards – Patrick

Caco
    Participant

Hi everyone. What a great website this is! Grillo’s FB group is superb and I expect when I stretch out in here it will be the same!

@>~ Cindy

millie
    Participant

Hi. My name is Millie. I live in the uk, london with 3 cats, 2 children and my husband. It can get a little crowded sometimes! i love crafting, but I’m also so unorganised a lot of the time. Im hoping you all can help me on here 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  millie.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Medina.

Medina
    Keymaster

Glad to have you here Millie! Im also in the UK 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.