How do you organise your pots and pans?

Home Forums ORGANIZING How do you organise your pots and pans?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Medina 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

millie
    Participant

Currently, this is the the state of my pot cupboard. Its a bit if a mess, I’m kinda hoping I’m not the only one who’s cupboard looks like this. Has anyone got any ideas on how to best organise it? I see so many great ideas of people wall shelves, handing rails or pegboards to store pots but at i just dont have the space in my kitchen 🙁

15941840_10154755388901291_1715223817_n-1

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Medina.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Medina.

Maria
    Participant

I struggle with this also. Mine are in 2 very large and deep draws in my kitchen.

Medina
    Keymaster

Heres a good way to organize your pots and pans, and this can be bought off amazon!

omamommy
    Participant

I hang mine due to my very small kitchen an limited cupboard space. I have found this so handy. Never am I searching for anything. All pots and lids are a my fingertips. I was never a person who like hanging pots and pans until my limited storage forced me to try something out of my comfort zone…love it now, I could never go back to a cupboard again.

Medina
      Keymaster

i’m intrigued to see.. can you share that picture again please? 🙂

Medina
    Keymaster

I’ve become a huge fan of pot drawers and made sure we Included them in our reno.
    Also stumbled on these at Ikea and they are great lid organizers http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/70154800/

millie
    Participant

Thank you for these ideas. These are some great choices. Im going to IKEA next weekend CACO so ill be on the look out for that

Brittany Merth

I don’t organize mine, LOL. But I do have a lid organizer from Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70154800/ If we had room I would definitely hang them.

Deborah Anthony

I have not quite figured how to do the pots yet, other than get them out of the cupboard and hang some on wall and stack some next to stove, the lids I have I used hooks and an old tension rod that I had painted.

Medina
    Keymaster

I have not quite figured how to do the pots yet, other than get them out of the cupboard and hang some on wall and stack some next to stove, the lids I have I used hooks and an old tension rod that I had painted.

Lids-pots-pans

Attachments:

Medina
      Keymaster

Now this is really clever.. I love it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.