GIVEAWAY!!! SUNFLOWER WREATH!!

Home Forums GENERAL CHAT GIVEAWAY!!! SUNFLOWER WREATH!!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Medina 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Medina
    Keymaster

SUNFLOWER WREATH GIVEAWAY!!! US RESIDENTS ONLY

It’s giveaway time! I’m teaming up with JULIES WREATH BOUTIQUE to give away this Sunflower Wreath

Here’s how you can win this wreath made by Julie. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING ( we will be checking)
    1. Like Julie’s Wreath Boutique Facebook page here: https://m.facebook.com/JuliesWreathBoutique/
    2. Reply to any question in the forums (you may need to sign up to do this)
    3. Start a NEW topic for discussion in any of our forums!
    4. Finally, comment below why you would like to to win this wreath on this forum .

Winner will be chosen at random and announced at 8 pm EST on February 12, 2017.

image-3

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Medina.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Medina.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Medina.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Medina.
    Attachments:

Rebecca White

Would enjoy winning because I do not have a wreath.
    This would be greatly appreciated …

1 user thanked author for this post.

Medina
      Keymaster

Thanks for commenting Rebeca ๐Ÿ™‚ Please follow all steps to enter

Donnamarie Larkin

I would like to win this because info not have a wreath like this. I have one candy cane wreath I took a class for and was burlap not mesh . We are currently looking for our first home and this wreath is perfect for front door โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€Thanks for chance to win

Debbie Periman

I’d like to win this wreath because my sister is getting a new house and this would make a lovely housewarming gift for her.

Peggy

I love this wreath. It was the first deco mesh wreath I ever saw. I am stuck at home almost every day due.to physical disabilities and illness. This wreath would bring the sunshine Indoors.

Medina
      Keymaster

You are number 43

Pegleeb
    Participant

I already like Grillo on FB. This link however take you to the http://www.grillo-desing.com site. Otherwise I fullfilled all the requirements. Thanks for this chance to win. Fingers crossed.

Medina
      Keymaster

You are number 45

Nikki King

I would love… love… love to win this wreath because where I can be very crafty, making a wreath has just not made it into the things I can master. I first saw this on Hometalk and just fell in love with it. So I think it would look GREAT on my front door. (Which I will be making beautiful soon)

Medina
      Keymaster

That’s great Nikki! Please follow all rules to be entered ๐Ÿ™‚

Susan Williams

Th wreath is beautiful! I would love to have this wreath for my front door> I fell in love with it when I first saw it on Hometalk. I have made a few wreaths myself but I do not think I could manage this one so I would love to win it!

Medina
      Keymaster

Please follow all steps in the post Susan to be entered. Thanks!

Gwendolyn Chapman

We just completed a sunroom addition to our house by building in a screen porch. This wreath would be perfect in our new room.

I love this wreath. I really want to win this wreath.

Medina
      Keymaster

you are number 44

Hilary Lambert

I would love to win this! I was diagnosed with Sarcoma (cancer) in June of 2016. The sunflower is Sarcoma’s logo. Thank you for offering this giveaway.

Sharman DeLuca
    Participant

Any would love to win this wreath because it is gorgeous. Would love it….

Kathleen Kelley

I would love to win this wreath. It would look wonderful on my green door!

This lady has the most beautiful wreaths I have ever seen. Really, I mean this from the bottom of my heart. My friend Gwen and I have loved these wreaths from the first time we saw them. I have a list made up to purchase some of them for Easter and Mother’s Day. Not sure yet about Valentines Day until I get out of the hospital.
    All I can say is, this lady is a jewel to have them for us to purchase and then giving one away. As soon as my vision returns to normal, I would like to make some for my home.
    Thank you.

Helen

Karen Pearce

I live in Florida and have just redone our Lanai and it would look great!!! It would also make a nice birthday gift to myself since my birthday is just a few days before the giveaway.

Jean

I decorate my office with seasonal wreaths and this one would really brighten things up. I’m a nurse and patient and families stop by to see my decorations. They as well as I would enjoy this wreath. Beautiful!!

Dina P. Hernandez

Thank you for entering me in your giveaway.

Tina Kauffmann

I make wreaths [mostly Christmas] and would love to add this Sunflower wreath to my collection. However, my sister-in-law adores sunflowers and is going the through cancer treatments at this time. I would love to brighten her life with this beautiful sunflower wreath..

Holly Wright Carlo
    Participant

That is a beautiful wreath. I am going to search and try to make one myself. Winning would be nice, becaue I know mine won’t look like that, but it will be mine LOL

selina1
    Participant

This is beautiful! I would love to win!

Laura Kade

I miss my adult daughters who all live in different states. It is such a happy wreath and would help me to think of happy times…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.