You guys! I love featuring YOUR projects on this website, everything from DIY, crafts and home decor projects and ideas to organization and cleaning tips, so if you are a member of one or all of my Facebook Groups (see below)
and have something totally awesome you want to share (related to the above group topics) then please do so here! Grillo Designs has a great community of readers who will most definitely appreciate your tips, tutorials skills and/or advice. If you are unsure of what type of projects you can submit, please have a browse through the Members Projects section here.
Unfortunately, not all submitted projects will be published but to increase your chances of getting featured, here are a few tips to consider;
- Submit clear photos in good daylight (no flash please) aka pretty pictures!
- Stage your photos! Make your project really count by giving it an awesome background that really shows its off
- Include a BEFORE and AFTER picture (if applicable). Progress pictures are an added BONUS!
- Include easy to do steps (a full tutorial is always preferred). but it doesn’t have to be an essay!
If your project does get accepted, I will either message you at the email address provided or PM you via Facebook within 4 – 6 weeks time. I will always ensure you are happy with the post before it is officially published.
And whilst we are on the subject of inspiring members projects, here are a few of my favorites!
- Snowman Wreath by Peggy Bond
- Sunflower Wreath by Julie Oxendine
- French Provincial Dresser Makeover by Patricia Rios Calvao
- How to Chalk Paint A Picture Frame By Lara Roberts
- DIY Rag Rug Tutorial by Gemma Cooper
Please note, you can also send your projects directly to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Our Newsletter!