What can I make with this?

Home Forums CRAFTING What can I make with this?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Deborah Touchton 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

selina1
    Participant

I drink lots of coffee, and I have so many of these containers. I havent thrown them away because I know I can recycle them somehow. Any ideas of what I can do with them?

16128013_10154789683671291_353019428_n

Deborah Touchton
    Participant

Hi Selina, my name is Deborah. .. I have a lot of coffee and creamer containers too. I have found a multitude of things you can do them. I have painted them and pot flowers in them. I’ve painted chalk paint on them and used them for storage around the house ,in my pantry, and in the garage. Also good to hold yarn. Grocery bags. Which I always have way to many of them. It’s just what ever your imagination can come up with. Lol Have fun! If you can let me know what kind of idea’s you come up with. You will probably some idea’s I haven’t thought of.

1 user thanked author for this post.

selina1
    Participant

So nice to meet you Deborah 🙂 I think I will paint it .. When you mentioned grocery bags It got me thinking. What do you think of this idea – I found it on PINTERST

image-2

Attachments:

queenopearls
    Participant

Hello Sellina, I was imagining them on their side and hot glued into a pyramid stack to hold pens and such. Sure, I have a lot of pens, pencils, markers and so on. You could paint them, wrap the pyramid in fabric or pretty paper. You could wrap them in jute rope/string and put a glass in side to hold flowers. Just some thoughts. 🙂
    ~ Christina

Pegleeb
    Participant

I paint them white, decoupage them, then wrap wire around the lips to hang on my framed peg board in my craft/ sewing room. I like them for scrap fabric, loose ribbons, glue bottles and tubes, scissors, rulers. Whatever I don’t want out, but near to my work space.

Deborah Touchton
    Participant

Hi selina! That’s an excellent idea! Peg and gueen have some great ideas too. There is a way to fold them and roll them up to make them pull out easily. I believe that was on pintrest that I saw that. You might also find a video on you tube also.
    You could also mod podge them with wrapping paper,brown paper bags, material, etc. You may even get a little fancy and glue cute little buttons, beads, jewerly. For the most part, explore, let your imagination do the walking lol and have fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.