Any ideas for storing kitchen spices? Picture welcome!

Home Forums ORGANIZING Any ideas for storing kitchen spices? Picture welcome!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

selina1
    Participant

Does anyone have good ideas for storing spices? My new kitchen cabinets are on the small side. Right now, I have my spice jars on a lazy Susan tray in an upper, but it takes up a lot of room and I still can’t fit all the jars on it. I don’t want to take up counter space with a rack and really have no wall space for one.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  selina1.

Medina
    Keymaster

Personally I love this under cabinet magnetic spice rack idea – it saves lots of space. Theres also great products on amazon

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Medina.

Toni Harvey
    Participant

It’s needs a little organizing but we got these when we renovated or kitchen. I think I’d rather have a solid bottom on the shelves to keep the small jar bottles from tipping. But sitting here I just thought but maybe I can get some rigid clear plastic to line the shelves.

Medina
    Keymaster

Here’s how I store my spices – in those IKEA tubs!

selina1
    Participant

Thank you for all the ideas everyone. Very helpful

Sharon

I got tired of looking for spices in my cabinets when someone would move things around while looking for something else. So I emptied a drawer and now keep only spices in that drawer. The larger containers that I use regularly go on a small shelf over the range. The ones that don’t fit there are still in the cabinet but they are in a certain place and large enough not to get lost.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.